Family Tree Updates:

October 19, 2010

I recieved this request on yesterday and am excited about what I could possibly offer. Details to come.

I have been researching the descendents of Wesley Boler and also the descendents of at least 2 of the slave families he had. I believe that Jesse Boler of the 1870 census next door to Wesley Boler was one of those families. Can you provide me with some information of the Jesse Boler family. I would appreciate it.
I am a board member of the Foundation for the Restoration and Preservation of Boler Inn. I believe that the black families that toiled on the farms and in the homes, maybe in the old Inn itself should be remembered. This is a project I have taken on myself for my own satisfaction, but I hope some day to share with the museum. Thank you for your attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashes to Ashes

Guess who we are related to......

Mary McDonald 1770-1906