Family Tree Updates:

October 19, 2010

I recieved this request on yesterday and am excited about what I could possibly offer. Details to come.

I have been researching the descendents of Wesley Boler and also the descendents of at least 2 of the slave families he had. I believe that Jesse Boler of the 1870 census next door to Wesley Boler was one of those families. Can you provide me with some information of the Jesse Boler family. I would appreciate it.
I am a board member of the Foundation for the Restoration and Preservation of Boler Inn. I believe that the black families that toiled on the farms and in the homes, maybe in the old Inn itself should be remembered. This is a project I have taken on myself for my own satisfaction, but I hope some day to share with the museum. Thank you for your attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Claude Bernhard Dansby

A Partial listing of African-American hangings since 1859.